FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Finally A Place To Rest [Open/Ray]

2 posters

Go down

Finally A Place To Rest [Open/Ray] Empty Finally A Place To Rest [Open/Ray]

Post by Azail Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:50 am

Azail held the paddle of his little boat firm in his hands, pushing it through the gray sea below him. " Where I'm I now ? " he asked himself, looking around at the island in front of him. It was lush and its earthen boundary curved in such a way that it babbled him. As he neared the island he could feel its warm climate touch his bare arms. His black, beater-like shirt wasn't doing him any good against its humidity either. He rowed until he could dock onto the island, of course that meant he had circle around its size and in that discovered that it was indeed shaped like a crescent moon. Azail thought that it was funny. He hadn't known any islands from Caelum to be uniquely shaped like that.

He climbed out his small boat and tied it around a lone stump on the make-shift pier to keep it from drifting off. His sneakers creaked the wood below him and his dark hair tasseled with the sea's breeze. He walked into the dense forest, looking for some kind of life on the island. " Guess now is a better time then any to go exploring. " he said, heading deeper into the forest.
Azail
Azail
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Finally A Place To Rest [Open/Ray] Empty Re: Finally A Place To Rest [Open/Ray]

Post by Ray-blaze Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Yet another warm day within Galuna island had begun. The island was remarkably beautiful, in all aspects at that. It even held the shape of a crescent moon in structure, a mystery in origin, but one certainly appreciated.
As the day dragged on, Drayven, who had been visiting the island for research opportunities found himself wandering into the forest. There was simply no better place to be at the time admittedly. Nature was at it's finest in the thick forestry, committing to it's usual harmony even in the presence of a stranger. The trees swayed joyously in light winds, their leaves rattling as if orchestrating their own fine music. It was simple too perfect.

Drayven had decided earlier upon what he wished to do. After a long day chatting up to the island's amazonian women, he decided they needed a break. They wanted him. Enticed by his subtle gestures, refined demeanor, and about all else his angelic tongue. That was Drayven though, he knew how to work women; all kinds for that matter. However, more than that he loved learning about people. Everyone was a puzzle to him; a riddle worthy of completion, and he was more than willing to solve them. Still, even he had day's where seducing women, or sating his curiosity didn't stand among his top priorities. Day like this day where he made attempts to refine his art, or mature it at the very least.

Climbed an apple tree that seemed fitting for him and his appetite, he nestled himself into a sunken region of the tree and sighed in relief. "The pleasure of a man lies not within his vices, but within his desire to indulge them.. No, no... That's far too simple-minded Drayven Crosswind. Our work is more rich than that." Whilst indulging in the conversation with himself, he soon heard the steps of another; a boy. Albeit a boy who seemed a little to be wandering idly. 'An audience!', Drayven thought to himself before smirking and gazing upon the passing male intently. His face soon shifted to a frown however, as he realized the issue at hand. Certainly a child couldn't grasp the sophistication of his work, at least not a stereotypical child. However, Drayven was willing to gamble on it. After all, he too had been a child when his ties with art originated.

"A thousand pardons, juvenile, but may you lend me your ear and thoughts for a while?", he paused allowing the boy time to follow his voice before going further. "You see, I've taken the day to indulge in my artistic vices and I'd truly appreciate it if you allowed me to articulate my work with your opinions as judgement. Fear not though, I'm some barbarian or exaggerated character who will propose you an ultimatum of some sort."
Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Azail Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:15 pm

After wandering for what seemed to be ten or twenty minutes, Azail found himself rather enjoying the small track that had come from being lost. The trees were all starting to look alike, all filled with vibrant green leaves and hanging vines that held plump orange fruits. It was becoming rather hard to restrain himself from indulging in a small taste but still he would have to wait.

Azail walked aimlessly through a small trench like opening between the trees, his head swaying left and right as he gaze up at the surrounding topiary. " Fiore sure is different from Caelum. I can barely believe all of the interesting plantlife they have on this single island. " he praised in the confines of his mind.

Then the sound of a man's voice, both soothing and aristocratic in tone spoke to him. It took Azail a minute to spot him in the sunken area of one of the trees. The man was obviously good-looking in nature and it almost made Azail jealous. Sure he had been cute, but compared to a man with shocking blue eyes such as his, and darkened locks that looked well maintained. He seemed less approachable in a sense.

Even still though, Azail approached the tropical tree and looked up at said man, the tone of his voice bringing out the royal teachings in himself. " Not at all sir. Come down and we may take pleasantries in each other's company. " he responded, giving the man a glancing smirk of enjoyment.
Azail
Azail
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray-blaze Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:04 am

Drayven found himself minutely amusing by the response the male offered. While he was open to all possibilities the exchange could bring he surely hadn't anticipated the lad to address him so smoothly. It was refreshing however, to come across another individual who seemed to resonate effortlessly with their peers. It was honestly a special trait and certainly one Drayven gave due respect.

"How about we ease that pace just a tad, Sir? Drayven's remark came rather sudden, as if he had to cease the moment before Azail could utter another word. His gaze casually fell upon the male though, sporting a rather mischievous grin even he seemed incapable of. The fact was simple though, Drayven wasn't about to simply leap from the tree to formally greet a boy who'd come from seemingly nowhere. That just didn't scream clever at all, especially with unusual activity going on.
Ray-blaze
Ray-blaze
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down