FTRP - The Way of the Mages!
Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi there user browsing this forum. We have one small favor we wish for you to do; join the site. If you do that and can get others to join, we will be able to give all our users more events and contests and much more. With your help, we can all enjoy Rping together!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

The true fangs of the Sky God

Go down

The true fangs of the Sky God Empty The true fangs of the Sky God

Post by Haruna Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:01 am

Name: Kaminotate
Type Of Armor: Full body armor - leather
Effect: This armor allows all buffs on the wearer to be 20% more effective, and for magic costs to be 20% less.
Protection: 3 D's, 2 Cs. (this will selfrepair at the beginning of every thread with this used)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Name: Kaminoikari
Type Of Weapon: Gun - Twin Pistols
Elemental Alignment: Wind
Effect: Other than the normal damage it does, it can be supercharged to fire wind bullets that move faster than the normal bullets (by 5 m/s) and grow as they move, 2 meters grown per 3 meters traveled, and causes cuts and bruises everywhere they touch.
Range: 15 meters
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Haruna on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Haruna
Haruna
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

The true fangs of the Sky God Empty Re: The true fangs of the Sky God

Post by Haruna Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:02 am

Other than the current Jewels I've got (which will be spent on the first one), I will pay for the rest when I get it. This is just a place holder.
Haruna
Haruna
D-rank
D-rank

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum